Friday, October 24, 2008

Cold Remedy

Thanks to my best friend, Laura, who is always looking out for me for this information. I am coughing...AGAIN! For the past two years I have been cold-free and this season I've already had two! So, Laura gave me this recipe that is cooking as I type...

Garlic, Honey & Lemon Tea

3 C. water
3 cloves garlic, cut in half

bring the above just to a boil. Turn off heat and add:

1/2 C honey
1/2 C fresh lemon juice
Strain
sip 1/2 c of warm tea 3 times a day.

Keep it in the frig and heat it up as you need it.

Laura says the taste is not bad either!

Thanks a ton, Laura. I'm anxious to try it.


"I will Strenthen You." Isaiah 41:10
"When called to serve or to suffer, we take inventory of our strength and find it to be less than we thought and less than we need. Do not let your heart fail when you have this promise to fall back on, for it guarantees all that you can possibly need. God has strength omnipotent, and He can communicate that strength to you, and His promise is that He will do so....My own weakness makes me shrink, but God's promise makes me brave. Lord, strengthen me according to Your Word." Charles Spurgeon, Beside Still Waters, Roy Clarke, Editor

No comments: