Sounds like temps are to drop around here this weekend and I still have stuff in the garden.
My pepper crop was sad this year. There were plenty of blossoms and I was all excited that we got some rain, but we'll have to see how cold it really gets. My hubby has to help me with the sweet potatoes and they are still in the ground. I'll need to get the rest of the carrots out, too. The broccoli should hold out just fine for awhile.
I was so hoping for a few warmer days after this rain.
The seed garlic arrived today, so that will need planted soon.
This has not been one of my better garden years!
R. C. Sproul has a series on Recovering the Beauty of the Arts that I've been enjoying. It has been good to spend time listening. Our culture and the church has lost so much.
Lord, help me, for I am often lukewarm and chill;
unbelief mars my confidence,
sin makes me forget thee.
Let the weeds that grow in my soul be cut at their roots;
Grant me to know that I truly live only when i live to thee,
that all else is trifling.
--an excerpt from Resting On God, from Valley of Vision
No comments:
Post a Comment