Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Big Sis on the Big Screen at Wal Mart

One of my favorite blogs is Granny Miller.  This woman really does know so very much about life and living it in an agrarian, true American way.  She has taught me so much!

This is from her latest post:

Walmart is Helping Big Brother With Propaganda

While Katherine and I do not agree on everything, she has a great deal of wisdom. 

I'll let you ponder her insights.

3 comments:

The Midland Agrarian said...

Actually, Katherine and I do not agree about everything either. You ought to be here around any home remodeling! But she is my favorite too!

Hoping the Lord grants you a safe Winter and blessed Christmas

Richard Grossman

lsjohnson said...

So good to hear from you!

It is our plan, Lord willing, to visit Grace Anglican on Christmas Eve. It would be an honor to meet you in person if you are attending.

Wishing you a blessed Christmas and safe and healthy New Year.

Linda

The Midland Agrarian said...

I indeed hope you are able to visit us and will be honored to meet you too.

I think I am scheduled to be up front as crucifer. If so, I am hard to miss; look for the only old fat guy with a long mustache, carrying a cross :-)