Yes, I have entered the 21st century and received a digital camera! (Thank you Sarah!!)
Those of you who are not as "Amish" as I am have been accused of being, will surely notice that I have a great deal to learn. (The big pine tree is not really leaning, but it does appear that way because of the big branch.)
This is the west side of our U-shaped driveway. My husband has already shoveled off this side (his side) and it is covered already! The snow was falling and looked so beautiful I thought I would give the camera a try.
One of my sisters lives near Atlanta. During this last round of snow, we were having a contest to see who received the most snow--she won with eight inches. We only received four. Who would have thought!
Falling snow is so pretty. If it would just stay off the roads and the driveway! Although today was a break from shoveling, it does get old quickly. I am thankful, though, that it is not eight inches and it is light and fluffy.
Who knows where this will lead. But I hope it will be fun!
Please be patient with me as I learn.
"It is as ordinary for the righteous to be comforted as it is for the day to dawn. Wait for the light; it will surely come." -- C. H. Spurgeon, from Beside Still Waters, Words of Comfort for the Soul
No comments:
Post a Comment